Joining a book club can help kids develop a lifelong love of reading and set them on the path to success both in school and beyond.
Our book club is specifically designed for G2-5 students and aims to achieve a wide range of benefits:
- Exposure to new books and genres
- Develop critical thinking and comprehension skills
- Improve communication and social skills
- Foster accountability and responsibility
- Emphasize having fun and enjoying reading with peers
The monthly online meeting is led by dedicated teachers with 15+ years of experience mentoring children and adolescents.
Book lists for each grade include fiction, non-fiction, fantasies, and classics. A working camera is required to participate.
Registrations are closed